Commissioner vacancies for the Urban Renewal Authority are posted publicly through the City of Brighton's City Clerk's Office, including public notice in the Brighton Standard Blade. 

The Urban Renewal Authority does not have an opening for new members at this time. Members must be a resident of Brighton or a Brighton business owner. The Board meets at 4:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of every month at Brighton City Hall. 

To be considered a candidate for a City of Brighton board or commission, please complete an Application (PDF) and return it by emailing City Clerk Natalie Hoel at or mail to the City Clerk’s Office at 500 South 4th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.